PLAYS BACKING TRACKS IN ANY FORMAT, INCLUDES BUILT-IN DIGITAL MIXER WITH EFFECTS AND HARMONIZER, FEATURES A DIGITAL RECORDER WITH SOUND CARD FOR PC/MAC AND MUCH MORE.
DIVO is a high-performance workstation dedicated to solo performers, or small bands.
It is a compact device that includes all the functions necessary for a live performance with the support of Backing Tracks, both Midi and Audio.
With DIVO you don’t need a mixer, you don’t need effects and most importantly you do not need a computer because it can play any backing track. It also has a powerful expander for playing with a master keyboard.
DIVO includes a player and manager of backing tracks in different formats: Midi File, Mp3, Multitrack* (MTA8 on Plus and Pro versions), Video.
More than 100,000 files can be easily stored.
DIVO is available in three versions:
– DIVO basic, with 64 Gb memory
– DIVO plus, with integrated Wi Fi, 128 Gb memory and MTA8 file reading.
– DIVO pro, with integrated Wi Fi, 512 Gb memory and MTA8 file reading, Plug-In included (Prompter, Audio Pro, Grinta Live).
|Operating System||XYNTHIA2 – by M-Live|
|Sounds and Timbre||310|
|Files managed||● MIDI FILE 0-1, KAR, Mf3, Mf4, Mf5 – MP3 –CDG
● MTA 8 tracks (Divo Plus and Divo Pro)
● WAV (Only with PlugIn AudioPro included in Divo PRO)
● Video MP4, MOV in H-264 format
● Video MP4, AVI and MOV (Only with PlugIn AudioPro included in Divo PRO)
|Internal Mass Memory||● 128 Gbyte Divo
|Display LCD||1024 x 600 – 24-bit colour, capacitive touch screen with gestures|
|Network Interface||● Ethernet port RJ45 - 10/100/1000 Mbps
● WiFi connection via M-Live USB stick
● Internet connection via network
|Number of Manageable Files||Over 120,000 on 128GB internal|
|File Transfer||Wi-Fi or Network via LIVE Manager PC/MAC|
|USB interface||4 USB Port 2.0 HighSpeed 480MBps|
|USB Device Reading||USB stick, External Hard Drives|
|USB sound card||2 ch out / 2 ch In with Loopback a 48KHz – 24 bit, type B connector.|
|Video OUT connection||HDMI output HD/Full HD format (1280 x 720 / 1920 x 1080)|
|Microphone Inputs||● 2 COMBO inputs (Jack 6.5/ XLR balanced).
● Software-enabled phantom power supply for condenser microphones
|Line Inputs||1 unbalanced 6.5mm stereo jack input|
|Outputs||● Balanced 6.5mm stereo jack main output
● Balanced 6.5mm stereo jack aux output
● 6.5mm stereo jack headphone output
● Click mono jack 6.5mm output
|Click Management||Separate line from audio.
Sound type configurable via software for MIDI files
|Mixer||Digital - 7 digital channels, 24-bit 48KHz internal sampling frequency.
Typical S/N ratio 112 dB
|Equalizer on inputs||Parametric 4-band for each channel|
|Equaliser on Main output||Separated 10-band|
|Effects||Reverb and Delay 2 on Independent Microphones|
|Harmonizer||4 Voices controlled by Midi File or keyboard|
|Other effects on microphone inputs||Compressor - Noise Gate|
|Expander MIDI||Connection with USB Master Keyboard or Accordion via USB HOST. Connection as PC expander via USB device port (Type B)|
|Ped. (Pedal)||Switch Pedal N/O and N/C|
|Power supply||AC/DC Adapter mod. 13/90288 INPUT 120/240VAC Freq 50/60Hz Output 12VDC – 2A (+) centered|
|Wi Fi||● DIVO: with M-Pen (optional - purchased separately)