B.BEAT reads and plays Music files in WAV, Multitrack Audio, Stems, Midi, Video Mp4, Mov and JPG formats.You can use Backing Tracks starting from Mp3 files to proper Multitrack Audio projects from Daw, up to 16 Mono or 8 Stereo tracks.
B.BEAT can store a high number of Backing Tracks. Backing Tracks can be synchronized to a Video (or Images) which will be played to Video Wall from HDMI output.
It has a mixer to adjust the various audio tracks, the 6 separate outputs, and the channels that go to headphones, e.g., Click.
- Made in Italy
- Audio formats: Wav, MP3, OGG, AAC, Stems, MTA (M-Live Multitrack Audio) with up to 16 mono or 8 stereo tracks
- Video and picture formats: MP4, MOV, AVI, JPG, PNG
- Transmits lyrics & chords to tablets via WLAN
- Display: 2.4" OLED
- Management and creation of own multitrack files via free B.Beat Manager App (Win/Mac)
- 6 Outputs: 6.3 mm mono jack, balanced
- 2 Line inputs mono L/R, left only: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output (incl. metronome): 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Pedal connection (start/stop)
- Ethernet connection
- HDMI output (max. resolution 1920x1080)
- USB-A (2.0) for external storage media
- Power supply: USB-C 5.1V DC, 3A or powerbank 10,000 mAh/2.4A
- Storage capacity: 32 GB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 125 x 220 x 55 mm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
- Includes power supply unit, RJ45 network cable and operating instructions