- All the tone and tricks of the full-sized Aqua-Puss — only smaller
- Better suited to tight pedalboards
- 20ms–300ms of pure BBD analog delay with self-oscillation
- Straightforward operation
- Wide musical range
- True hard-wire bypass switching preserves signal integrity
- Low current draw (16mA)
- 9-volt battery or power supply required; not included
The Way Huge Smalls Aqua-Puss Analog Delay MkIII enchants riffs and fortifies leads with pure analog bucket brigade goodness. This reduced-size 'Puss packs all the tricks — including self-oscillation and chewy tape-style echo — of its larger namesakes. Operation is delightfully straightforward: set the length (Delay) and number (Feedback) of repeats and then blend to taste using the wet/dry (Blend) control. The Blend control is where the magic of this pedal lives, giving the MkIII a musical range that spans subtle coloration to ghostly wails and moans. The Aqua-Puss really shines for rockabilly-type slapback, where it's able to add depth and character without stepping on an arrangement. An added boon is the MkIII's true hard-wire bypass switching, which better preserves the integrity of your signal when disengaged.
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Max Delay Time: 300ms
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 16mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number: WM71