A "Transparent" Overdrive of Mythic Proportions
If the Way Huge Conspiracy Theory bears a more than passing resemblance to a particularly lusted-after, gold-boxed, mid-gain overdrive, it's no coincidence. This single-wide amp driver masterfully captures the subtle sweetening, the indefinable mojo, that has made the original a key ingredient in countless pro guitarists' session setups. Conspiracy Theory boasts an extremely sensitive gain range and a highly musical tonal sweep. So whether you're driving tubes into crunch territory or lengthening leads with its sweet, silken sustain, Conspiracy Theory excels at all shades of sensibly-gained harmonic enhancement. Looking for legendary tone without the mythic price tag? Take Way Huge's Conspiracy Theory Professional Overdrive pedal for a spin
Gold-boxed tone to go
The Way Huge Conspiracy Theory replicates the tonal power and visual impact of the legendary overdrive at a much-reduced size and cost, with a hat-tipping golden metal enclosure and jumbo red knobs which wink at the come-hither allure of the classic. Conspiracy's Theory's reduced size doesn't just conserve real estate; it sips current, which means you can run a board full of them — they stack beautifully — with next to no impact on your power supply.
Way Huge Smalls Conspiracy Theory Professional Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Way Huge's spin on a legendary gold-boxed overdrive
- Reduced size is better suited to tight pedalboards
- Sensitive gain range — perfect for driving tubes or lengthening leads
- Sweet harmonics — enhance tones without upsetting amp/instrument character
- Musical tonal sweep — usable tones at any setting
- Low current draw — great for stacking
- Pedal Type:Overdrive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Bypass Switching:Selectable
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:18.5 mA
- Weight:0.59 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:WM20