Performance Harmony and Vocal Effects Stompbox for Singing Guitarists
- 2 switch stompbox for singing guitarists with harmony and performance-grade vocal effects
- Adds 1 or 2 voices of realistic vocal harmony set manually or directed by your guitar
- Quickly create pro studio quality vocals with a selection of effects: reverb, doubling, micromod and delay
- Simple standing switch controls to easily cycle through configurable presets and an A and B effect in each
- Precise mix controls for guitar, vocal effects and harmony
- Tone button for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- XLR mic level input and output in stereo or mono
- Use with your guitar amp or with onboard effects
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-76 or MP-75 microphones
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Kick Your Voice Into High Gear
VoiceTone Harmony-G XT was built to make your voice rock with quality TC HELICON harmonies and vocal effects. We’ve packed it full of groundbreaking effects from our popular VoiceLive® series of processors. With several harmony choices, doubling effects, reverb, pitch correction, Tone control and A/B switching between effects, Harmony-G XT is set to be your ultimate performance weapon.
Stunning Harmonies Made Easy
Harmony-G XT listens to your performance and decides which harmony notes sound best with your song. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge is required. Just plug in and select between 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval. You can even use harmonies without guitar by setting Key & Scale.
The Vocal Effects You Need
We’ve included the front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from our VoiceLive® series. There’s also four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available. Be sure to try out µmod, pitch correction and the presets we’ve loaded up for you. Your Guitar signal can be mixed in to share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier.
Control Every Moment
From a standing position you can switch through the five factory presets, each with a unique setting of effects, harmony and doubling and then choose the A or B effect within each preset. If you only need three presets or you want up to ten, this is configurable in Harmony-G XT. Of course you can edit the presets easily and store your personal combinations.
Vocal Production Central
1. Tone Control with Pitch Correction option & precise mix controls for Guitar, Vocal FX and Harmonies.
2. Easy Preset selection, Harmony & FX choices, editing and storage.
3. Toggle between FX with the dedicated A/B switch or use Bypass and access the guitar tuner.
4. High quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input. Guitar thru & in, and updates via USB with VoiceSupport.
Even More Under the Hood
Harmony-G XT makes it easy to choose your harmonies & FX, controlling them from a standing position. You can also activate live overdubbing, subtle pitch correction and a totally professional tone with innovative algorithms and a studio quality mic preamp.
The Double button on Harmony-G XT activates a realistic, overdub style doubling effect on your voice that you can use alone or in tandem with the harmony voices. You have four options for doubling you can choose from:
• The default: 1 voice with tightest humanization
• 1 voice with looser, more natural humanization
• 2 tight voices & 2 natural voices
A Wealth of Harmonies
The harmony voice interval range offers you a combination of two of the following including two of the same for added thickness:
• Higher and Low which center around a 5th above or 4th below
• High and Lower which center around a 3rd above or 6th below
• Bass, which sings the root of your guitar chord even if you’re singing other notes Octave up and down
Subtle Pitch Adjustment
Auto chromatic pitch correction gently shifts your voice closer on pitch, making you sound better. It’s called Auto Chromatic because you don’t have to set anything other than turn it on. The subtle pitch adjustments improve your sound but they also serve as guides that help you sing better.
Incredible Vocal Tone
Harmony-G XT automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating – providing you with great tone all the time. Think of it like having your own sound engineer in a box. Once Tone is activated, it remains in effect when harmonies are on and off and even in Bypass, so you can chat with your audience using the same great tone as when you sing.
More Mic, More Control
Now you can control your effects from a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the TC HELICON MP-75, the Sennheiser e835 FX or use the main control button on the TC HELICON MP-76. We call it Mic Control™ because, with it, you control the stage.