TonePrint-Enabled Delay Pedal with 16 Delay Types, 3 Presets and Tap Tempo
FLASHBACK DELAY. The sounds, the vibe, TonePrints, the entire package but at TC, we're more about moving things forward and listening to the feedback from the guitar community. And so, when wishes for things like presets and tap-tempo started rolling in, we listened, and knock it out of the park:
• 16 delay types
• Three presets
• Tap Tempo
- TonePrint-enabled delay pedal offers you an intuitive and flexible delay engine with 16 delay types
- 12 delay types and 4 spaces for TonePrint delays are on board to give you a broad sonic palette of TC quality
- 3 preset footswitches give you the power to swap between delay sounds instantly
- Tap tempo control to keep your delay effects right on the beat
- 40 second looper with undo/redo is on an independent engine to let you add delay to your loops for creative freedom
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
TonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC ELECTRONIC effect – and make them available to you for free! Download the TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal.
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters remotely and lock delay effects to external MIDI tempo
Delay Done Right
Think of your favorite delay sounds and chances are it’s a TC sound. The 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay is one of the most coveted pieces of gear out there today, we know and love delay, and have made sure FLASHBACK X4 is quality at every turn. From the digital 2290 sounds to beautiful analog tape echoes and more exotic vibes of a reverse delay,
The Delay Guitarists Deserve
Many guitarists out there wanted presets, and the ability to switch between delay sounds instantly. Using Flashback’s sounds but switching between flavors made tons of sense to us, and so FLASHBACK X4 caters to what wish nicely with three presets that can be as different and varied as you need them to be.
Creativity In Your Own Tempo
The tap tempo feature was a no-brainer as that is already a fan favorite with some of our other delay pedals. You can easily set delay times or sync up with for example a drummer. Match delays to your guitar rhythms or solo ideas and diversify your playing with different tempos.
Your Vision, Your Sound
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way you want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint Editor you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.