Flashback Triple Delay
Intuitive Three-Engine Delay Pedal with Flexible Routing, Subdivision Control and Built-In TonePrints
One of the most recurring things we hear from the TC ELECTRONIC community regarding our Flashback Delay pedals, is that they sound so good that they wish they could have several of the delay tones running at the same time. Well, we're here to tell you that you can stop dreaming folks! The FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is here and it's ready to rock your delay-hungry socks off!
- Intuitive three-engine delay pedal with flexible engine routing gives you powerful delay effects
- 3 independent engines allow running up to 3 separate delays simultaneously, in series or in parallel, to create luscious effects
- Dedicated subdivision knob lets you assign rhythmic patterns to each delay, with 11 different settings giving you tons of creative scope
- Tap tempo control to keep your delay effects right on the beat
- 12 delay types and 4 spaces for TonePrint delays are on board to give you a broad sonic palette of TC quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effects are engaged
TonePrints in Tandem
FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is the only delay pedal that lets you run several custom-tuned delay sounds at once. Imagine running delay TonePrints from Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan and John Petrucci all at the same time; the result is spectacular. Add to that the option of creating your very own delay tones via our free TonePrint Editor.
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs for added external control
The Sonic Multiverse
Ever heard a tape echo run through a ping-pong delay and then into a reverse delay? No? Trust us, it sounds amazing. With the FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY you can go as crazy as your imagination allows and with the added function of running the delays in series or in parallel, you can go from lush divine delays to otherworldly soundscapes in an instant! Time and space have never been easier to manipulate.
Trippin’ on Triplets
As if having three high quality delays running at the same time isn’t enough, we’ve also added a dedicated subdivision knob that lets you assign different rhythmic patterns to each delay. You’ll get everything from dotted eighths to triplets and on to several types of dual delays. So whether you’re going for a smooth rhythmic-roll or a full-on psychedelic-trip, FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY deliver!
Your Vision, Your Sound
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed, and with the TonePrint Editor you have control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
True to Tone
With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.