- Lightweight poplar body with a gloss polyurethane finish
- Silky roasted maple neck and fingerboard
- Comfortable “C” shape neck profile
- Fiery SQR Rail and Atomic humbuckers
- Blacked-out hardware with a painted headstock and chrome logos
- 6-saddle standard through-body bridge
The Squier® Contemporary Telecaster® RH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a SQR™ rail humbucking bridge pickup and a Squier SQR™ Atomic™ humbucking neck pickup (RH = Rail humbucker, Humbucker), which offer a versatile range of massive genre-defying tones without hum. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a string-through-body hardtail bridge for ideal body resonance, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek matching painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Contemporary Telecaster
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Color: Gunmetal Metallic
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
Nut Material: Graphite
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-through body
Tuners: Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR Atomic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Rail Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0371225568