The SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones; Professional Monitoring for Pro Engineers and Musicians!
Optimized for studio recording and critical listening, Shure brings their 80 years of pro audio experience into play with a precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use. Also includes threaded 1/4 Inch (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter.
Shure SRH840 Features
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mids and extended highs
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic comfortable fit for long hours of use
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits comfortably and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 10ft coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 102 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 44Ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 1000mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.7lb. (317.5g)