The PDMIKC5 from Pyle Pro is an adjustable cardioid gooseneck microphone designed for use during speeches and conferences, and in boardrooms, lecture halls, and similar venues. The PDMIKC5's 17.5" gooseneck allows you to adjust the mic to your desired level. The mic's cardioid pickup rejects off-axis sound, blocking out unwanted background noise.
The microphone is constructed from durable metal and PVC. It provides a 40 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response, and is powered by a 9V battery.
- Adjustable 17.5" gooseneck
- Cardioid pickup rejects off-axis sound
- On/off broadcasting switch
- Built-in acoustic pop filter
- High signal output for voice clarity
- Rugged construction and steel mesh grill
- includes: 26', XLR to 1/4" audio connection cable