Step Up to Pioneer DJ Headphones
Designed with input from professional DJs, the Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5-K headphones will serve you well in any live performance application. Claiming an ultra-wide frequency range, HDJ-X5-K DJ headphones allow you deeply into your mixes — even at high volume levels. Swiveling earcups allow for flexible, comfortable positioning regardless of your monitoring style. And these headphones are built extremely rugged, even clearing the US Military Standard Shock Test. Complete with a carrying pouch and plug adapter, the Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5-K DJ headphones are ready to perform.
Advanced drivers for accurate, extended monitoring
Pioneer DJ's HDJ-X5-K headphones deliver a frequency response ranging from an ultra-low 5Hz to an ultra-high 30kHz. When you're commanding a powerful PA system, you need accurate monitoring that lets you hear everything from the lowest bass to the highest treble frequencies. Performing DJs at Sweetwater can confirm the HDJ-X5-K headphones deliver the sonic range you need to make critical mix decisions on the fly.
Built to handle abuse
Pioneer DJ's HDJ-X5-K headphones are designed to handle the typical abuse you can expect to put your DJ headphones through. In fact, these headphones were even subjected to the US Military's shock testing procedures (MIL-STD-810G) and passed with flying colors. You can expect a long lifespan and reliable performance from these headphones, even if you're performing every night.
- Closed-back, over-ear headphones with 40mm driver
- Ultra-wide 5Hz-30kHz frequency range allows you to hear from the lowest bass to the highest "air" frequencies
- Advanced 40mm drivers deliver clear, accurate monitoring even at loud volume levels
- Designed with input from professional DJs
- Swiveling earcups for flexible, comfortable positioning
- Rugged construction passed the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Includes coiled cable, 1/4" plug adapter, and carrying pouch