- Entirely analog audio path
- Uses bucket brigade technology
- 600ms of delay time
- Top-mounted modulation switch
- 3-knob layout with Delay, Mix, and Regeneration
- 2 internal trim pots for user-adjustable width and rate control
- Blue LEDs
- Compact design
- Uses a 9-volt battery or optional AC adapter
Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay—made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology. True bypass.
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Max Delay Time: 0.6 seconds (600ms)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M169