- Updated through collaboration between Eddie Van Halen and Dunlop
- Blue LED
- Red, white, and black stripe graphics modeled after Eddie's famous Frankenstein guitar
- Simple, single knob operation
- Wide range of sounds
- Works well with guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals
- Knob varies speed from subtle to fast, watery warble
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter
Grab a piece of Eddie's magic with the MXR EVH 90—a collaboration between Eddie Van Halen and Dunlop Manufacturing that represents an updated version of the legendary Phase 90. The EVH 90 will give you the same great spacey swirls and hypnotic warbles that made the Phase 90 famous. But the EVH 90 also features the all-new Script switch that lets you instantly toggle between a vintage, "Script Logo" phase tone and a more modern, in-your-face "Block Logo" phaser. Plus, the EVH 90 sports the greatest graphics in the history of rock: the red, white, and black stripes from Eddie's legendary Frankenstein guitar.
- Pedal Type: Phaser
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Bypass Switching:True Hardwire
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 8.2mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EVH90