The GE300 from MOOER is the flagship multi-effect instrument processor. By combining the well-received Micro Preamp series, TONE CAPTURE instrument matching technology, tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module, and a wide-range of guitar effects and tools, the GE300 embellishes every single motive for creation from your mind with nuanced details.
The GE300 contains dual-DSP processors delivering the fastidious detailed characterizes of every delay, reverb, modulation or amp model inside. Thanks to the intuitive and simple UI, controls, and connection ports, the GE300 is an all-in-one working station for musicians whether in a live situation, at home, or in the studio.
With the synth module, your instrument will be transformed into an electronic synthesizer without the need for special pickups or instrument modifications, allowing you to spark your creativity with more possibilities.
As you can see from the diagram, the SYNTH ENGINE has 3 independent voices with their own parameters for waveform, pitch, attack, level, filter and arpeggiator. The signal path from the instrument input is split and routed directly to the front of each synth voice so they remain completely parallel and independent from one another. The thru dry signal can also be mixed parallel to the entire synth effect block, so you can opt for synth only or mix it with your guitar signal.
TONE CAPTURE is an intelligent learning and comparison engine that can be used to create your very own digital models by sampling real-life equipment.
The GE300 is the only MOOER product that features three different TONE CAPTURE modes.
AMP & STOMP MODE can be used to sample your favorite stomp box or amplifier. This can then be applied to an existing amp or drive pedal model within a preset to transform it into your sample.
GUITAR MODE allows you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument. Have you ever found yourself searching for a single instrument that has all the different guitar sounds you need? Be it classic country twang, warm ballsy blue tones, the funkadelic “4-position”, tight thrashing djent, Piezo acoustic-electric - GUITAR MODE can sample any guitar, provided it has some form of pickup, and create a detailed digital guitar model using MOOER’s proprietary non-linear IR technology.
CAB MODE allows you to create your own Impulse Response models of speaker cabinets to use instead of using the CAB effect block already installed on the GE300.
GE300 has 108 digital amp models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear amp modeling technology. Each model has been designed based on samples taken directly from real-life tube amplifiers. It is not only the accurate recurrence of the original amps’ tone but also the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
43 IR based factory speaker cab models with 20 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files. (Up to 2048 sample pts)
164 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes, plugins and studio rack units.
30 minute capacity loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 time effects. Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import /export of audio files. Recall that new song idea you had any time, or load in your favorite backing tracks to jam along with!
MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
Direct, low latency USB audio lets GE300 double up as a digital audio interface and become a “one-stop-shop” solution for recording guitar. Apart from that, editor software on computer makes it an all in one working station. Firmware update via
- Integrated ToneCapture function with 4 modes (Amp / Stomp / Guitar / Cab) to capture the sound of your favourite gear
- 108 High quality amp simulations
- 43 IR (Impulse Response) speaker cab simulations
- Support for additional Impulse Responses (IRs up to 2048 pts.) By third parties through MOOER STUDIO Software
- Integrated 3-voice synth engine
- 164 High quality effects
- Phrase Looper with 30 minutes recording time
- Half-Time and Reverse effects
- 256 User presets
- MIDI compatibility
- USB connectivity for use as a recording interface
- Effect signal chain can be adjusted and changed completely
- 5 Effect parameter controller
- Controller for Output Master, Headphone and XLR Master
- Rotary select switch for menu navigation
- Up, Down CTRL1, CTRL2, CTRL3, CTRL4, A, B, C and D Footswitches
- Navigation buttons for left and right
- Control buttons for display, GLB-EQ, CTL, System, Save and EXP
- Effect Control buttons for Synth, Comp, Wah, FX A, DS/OD, Amp, Cab, NS, Tone Cap, EQ, FXB, FX Loop, Delay, Reverb and Vol
- Integrated expression pedal