MJ Audio In-Ear Professional Monitors were designed to perform with enhanced sound quality and comfort, thanks to the innovative Micro Driver technology that lets these headphones reproduce sound frequencies of 20Hz with accuracy.
The ergonomically shaped low-profile housing fit tightly enough to block out around 35dB of outside sound and it feels secure and super comfortable. Those are the kind of reliability you look for either you are performing onstage or if you're just looking for a set of earbuds for listening your favorite music with Hi-Fi Sound.
Friendly Low-Profile design, removable cable, high performance audio Makes the MJ Audio EB-100 the perfect earphones for Musicians, Leisure and everything in between.
- Ergonomically Shaped to perfectly fit in your ear.
- Low-Profile and Lightweight design. Holds tight and comfortably in your ears
- Sound-isolating design locks in sound and blocks out noise
- Detachable reinforced cable is durable enough to withstand wear
- Gold-plated MMCX 1/8" connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Includes Fit Kit, which contains small, medium and Large silicone tips, one 3.5mm Female to 1/4" Male Gold-Plated Stereo Adapter as well as a soft carrying case
- Single dynamic 8mm Driver speaker
- Sensitivity: ≥102db
- Drivers: Syngle Dynamic 8mm
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency range: 20 Hz
- Detachable Cable: yes
- Plug Type: 1/8"
- Cable Length: 57"
- Color : Clear / Black
- Type: In-Ear
What's in the Box:
1 - In-Ear earphone
1 - Headphone cable: (56 in. / 1.2 M with 3.5 mm stereo plug)
1 - Carrying Case
3 - Sets of Silicone Ear Tips: large / medium / small
1 - 3.5mm Female to 1/4" Male Gold-Plated Stereo Adapter