The MJ Audio MJ-400 tuner will get you tuned up and ready to perform even in loud and the least conducive environments. With a low profile and taking very little real estate on the instrument's headstock, the MJ-400 should be a keeper in your arsenal of accessories. It tunes by vibration and not by sound therefore you can tune your instrument anywhere you may be, whether it is a loud party, the local bar, or up on a loud stage. You can also keep it on at all times when playing and could be an alternate to pedal tuners for gigging musicians so you can free up a space in your pedalboard if needed.
- Small compact size
- 360 degree swivel capability
- 5 Modes to support major instruments - Bass, Violin, Guitar, Ukulele, Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- 27.5Hz to 4186Hz for maximum tuning precision
- Simple, one button operation. Simply click the button to cycle modes, and power on/off.
- Brilliant LCD screen changes color when you're in tune.
- Fit for : Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Violin, Ukulele, Oud, Cello, Viola.
- Power: CR2032 Battery 1 piece (inclued)
- Color: Black
- Size: 4.8cm x 7.3cm x 2.8cm
- Material: ABS
- Detection Range: 27.5Hz ~ 4186.00Hz
- Pitch Range: 440Hz
- Tunning Way: Clip
- Weight: 23g