- BBD-style modulation stompbox with all-analog circuitry
- Mode toggle switches between shimmery chorus and spellbinding rotary-speaker effects
- Internal trim adjusts the level of the rotary speaker effect
- Depth controls your amount of pitch variation
- Speed controls the modulation rate for your chorusing
- Mix adjusts the amount of pitch modulated signal that's blended with your dry signal
- True-bypass switching won't color your tone when the effect isn't in use
- Convenient top-mounted Input and Output jacks
- Eye-grabbing status LEDs in the pedal's bugle logo
The Maestro Comet Chorus pedal uses iconic analog bucket brigade device (BBD) technology to deliver warm, classic chorus tones. This all-analog pedal boasts a Mode toggle switch for increased sonic versatility. The Earth mode provides an optimized, shimmering chorus effect. The Orbit mode adds some amplitude modulation to the chorused sound to more accurately simulate the sonic complexities of a rotary speaker. An internal trim pot lets you adjust the level of the rotary speaker Orbit effect to taste. The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets users quickly dial up the Depth (amount of pitch variation), Speed (modulation rate) of the chorusing, and adjust the amount of pitch modulated signal that is blended in with the dry signal by using the Mix control. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
- Pedal Type:Chorus
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:33mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1.2 lbs. (including battery)
- Manufacturer Part Number:MOCCCP