Laney Nexus SLS112 Bass ComboThe 1 x 12 inch, 500 watt Laney Nexus SLS112 bass combo amp is a small, highly powerful, ultra compact and mega reliable bass combo amp.
British design and engineeringA great bass combo needs to be compact and easy to move around without being too heavy yet also be able to move some serious air. With the Laney NEXUS-SLS112 there's no need to break your back or break your bank to achieve your killer tone.
PortabilityThis is a bass combo designed with the player in mind, putting your mind at rest from the moment you plug in, and at 19.5kg plus very competitive and reasonable pricing it won't break your back or your bank!
We live in a day and age where the home studio is a near essential for the modern player and the incredible T-USB option on the Nexus SLS lets you connect right into your computer and becomes the digital interface between you and your music. Alongside the T-USB function there is the standard Jack input (HI & LO), D.I, Headphones, Mini Jack, FX Loop, Tuner, Footswitch and Output Loudspeaker.
Featuring all the standout features of the NEXUS SL such as the amazingly powerful TILT EQ system and the unique feel of the TOUCH control the NEXUS SLS offers a myriad of pro spec features.
- Aux In: Mini jack
- Cabinet Design: Conventional cabinet design finished in tuffstuff
- Channels: Single
- DI Socket: Pro Di - Selectable Pre, Post Or Output
- Drivers: 1 x 12" Neodymium Driver & 1" Exit Compression Driver
- Effects: Dedicated Bass Reverb & Chorus, Octave & Fifth
- Equalization: 3 Band EQ With Swept Mid
- Footswitch: Fs4-nsl
- FX loop(s): Selectable
- Headphone Socket: Stereo jack, Independent Volume & Source Selector
- Inputs: Hi & Lo
- Packed Dimensions (H x W x D): 465 x 435 x 400mm
- Power: 500w into 4 ohms
- Preamp Valves: ECC83
- Reverb: HQ Digital Reverb
- Speaker Connections: 1 x Neutrik Speakon Connector For Extension Cabinet
- Weight: 19.5kg
- Input: Hi, Lo
- Digital FX: Reverb, Chorus, Octave, 5th
- 4 Preset EQ: Shape Control
- 3 band EQ: With Swept Mid
- Gain, Volume, Tilt: Valve/indicator light
- D.I Output: D.I level control
- T-USB : Re-Amp & Send
- Aux IN: Aux Level Control
- FX Loop: Send & Return
- Internal Horn: Full/half control