The fabled roar of a British Class A tube power amp in a premium-crafted amp.
The Laney Lionheart L5T-112 amp provides the evocative, classic tones of hot tubes pushed hard, but at a volume level your neighbors can live with! Featuring the purest of designs: single-ended Class A output achieved with a single EL84, driven from 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes. The L5T-112 combo amplifier also features gold-plated PCB's and jack sockets. Sealed gold contact relays are used in all signal paths for minimum sound coloration, and the L5T-112 comes equipped with studio-quality digital reverb. Each L5T-112 Lionheart features a hand-stamped build number in the order they come off the Laney production line, and a custom made Lionheart dust cover.
The Lionheart combo amp represents everything learned through 40 years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single amplifier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level that can be used in everyday environments.
- Power RMS: 5W
- Inputs: One High input, one Low input
- Channels: Clean and Drive
- EQ : Passive bass, middle and treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Output Tubes: 1 x EL84
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 3 x jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4 and 8 ohm
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Heritage G12H
- Baffle: Marine-grade plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine-grade plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle, folding tilt mechanism
- Weight: 19Kg
- Channel controls: Gain (Clean), Gain and Volume (Drive)
- Master section: EQ, Reverb and Tone controls