Laney GH30R-112 30-Watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp
The GH30R-112 is an EL34-loaded, twin channel, 30-watt ALL TUBE combo capable of balancing the amount of pre-amp and power-amp distortion in your tone.
GHR is the product of Laney’s long-term study of how guitar players interact with tube amps. “Tube tone” is composed with what we have come to describe as “RED” and “BLACK” tone elements: RED is tube preamp distortion, in which ECC83 tubes add drive.
BLACK is output tube distortion which increases as the power tubes are driven harder. GHR allows the player to balance RED and BLACK elements to seek the sweet spot in each player ’s setup.
The result of intensive design and development in Great Britain, the GH30R-112 delivers 30 watts RMS of pure, EL34 tube power into a 1 x 12″ Celestion V-Type driver.
Both of the GH30R-112’s channels can be configured to be used either clean or driven, with each channel producing subtle differences in tone depending on how you tweak them. This is the ‘amp tweaker’s’ delight! Whether its funk or melodic rock, whether you’re a hybrid picker or a shredder, the GH30R-112 delivers outstanding, dynamic, complex, rich & colorful guitar tones.
Control The Master
The GH30R’s unique Master Output control allows you to dial in just the right balance of pre-amp v’s power-amp distortion to find the sweet spot. A Master Tone control also allows tonal adjustment at the end of signal chain.
The 3 band tone stack is shared between channels giving a simple yet effective tone palette. A Pull Shift function also increases the tonal flexibility of the mid-range.
Studio Quality Digital Reverb
Studio-quality digital reverb gives rich ambience to the sound via a rotary control. A Pull Focus function adds further variation according to preference.
XLR DI With Speaker Emulation
A Balanced XLR DI with switchable cabinet emulation allows the GHR tone to be sent direct to the mixing desk without the need to mic.
- Cabinet designrugged : plywood cabinet with two colour covering, black stringing, comfortable side grab handles and folding tilt back mechanism
- Channels : 2
- Channel controls : channel 1 - drive. Channel 2 drive and volume
- Class : class ab
- Di socket : balanced di output post output section with speaker emulation
- Drivers : 1 x celestion v-type
- Equalisation : passive bass, middle (pull shift), treble & master tone
- Footswitch : fs2 mini included
- Fx loop(s) : (series/switchable level)
- Inputs : 1 x jack input
- Output valves : 2 x el34
- Power : 30 watts rms
- Preamp valves : 4 x 12ax7
- Reverb : yes - high quality digital reverb with pull focus
- Speaker connections : 1 x 16 ohm, 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohms, 1 x 4 ohms & 2 x 8 ohms
- Bright switch : channel 1 - pull bright
- Cabinet emulation : cabinet emulated post output section di out
- Cover : supplied with custom embroidered slip cover
- Ground lift : yes
- Master section : master tone, master output
- Mp3 input : yes - mini jack