Laney AH40 Audiohub Combo Amplifier
The AH40 multi-input combo features 3 channels with XLR & jack inputs plus 5-band graphic master EQ. A 40W RMS power stage is coupled to an 8" woofer
Audiohub combos deliver optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for a wide array of audio inputs: Keyboards, e-drums, mics, acoustic and electric instruments and playback are all at home with an Audiohub combo.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the AH40 has 3 independent channels and can accommodate a variety of input options simultaneously via XLR, Jack and Mini Jack connectors. In addition the front panel features a Line Out to link to another amplifier plus a Phones jacks for silent use.
A 5-band Master Graphic EQ allows for detailed, efficient control of tone shaping.
DUAL POSITION CABINET DESIGN
The AH40 features a dual-position cabinet design so can be used as a conventional stage combo or in ‘kickback’ position as a monitor.
The AH40 houses an 8” custom-designed woofer which coupled with the 40 watt RMS power section delivers and impressively punchy response for such a compact unit.
- AUX INMINI: JACK FOR EXTERNAL SOUND SOURCE
- CABINET DESIGNCARPET COVERED, DUAL POSITION KICKBACK CABINET
- CD INPUT: AUX/CD INPUT 3.5MM STEREO JACK
- CHANNELS: 3 CHANNELS: - CH 1: BALANCED XLR/UNBALANCED LINE, CH 2: STEREO UNBALANCED LINE & CH 3: HI-Z INSTRUMENT
- DRIVERS: 1 X 8" CUSTOM DESIGNED DRIVER
- EQUALISATION: MASTER 5 BAND GRAPHIC EQ (±12DB)
- HEADPHONE SOCKET: YES
- INPUTS: JACK INPUTS ON ALL CHANNEL - XLR INPUT ON CH1
- KICK PROOF METAL GRILL: YES
- LINE OUT: YES
- PACKED DIMENSIONS (HXWXD MM): 455 X 425 X 385
- POWER: 40 WATTS
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)389 X 363 X 328
- WEIGHT: 10KG (UNIT)