KRK ROKIT 6 G3
6" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
The ROKIT Generation 3 series of powered studio monitors is designed for professionals who need a versatile but accurate monitor for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The ROKIT 6 G3 includes a 1” soft-dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer with a frequency response from 38Hz-35kHz for optimum vocal clarity and bass performance. The front-firing bass port, radiused front baffle, and proprietary waveguide give each ROKIT the ability to be ideally positioned in any situation.
- 6" Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass Response Down to 38Hz
- 1" Soft-dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up to 35kHz
- A custom-designed bi-amped, class A/B amplifier delivers SPL up to 107dB while multiple input connections mean the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily connect to a large variety of studio equipment.
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (-10dB)
- Radiused Front Baffle Reduces Distortion From Diffraction
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
- Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
- Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
- High and Low Frequency Controls Help Tailor the Monitors to Their Location and User Preference
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼" TRS, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Environment