The JHS Pedals Mini Foot Fuzz is small, ruthless and simple. It’s 1 x 3 in. of ferocious fuzz that can melt even the most anti-fuzz activist’s heart. The mini enclosure that restrains the Mini Foot’s explosive personality fits easily on even the most crowded pedalboards. And a stomp of the footswitch unleashes rich harmonics, massive headroom, and thick fuzz/overdrive.
This is What Fuzz is Supposed to Sound Like
With a sound that offers everything from muff-like rage to smooth Gilmour-esque lead tones, you’d expect the pedal to need more than its two controls for volume and fuzz. It must be magic.
- Pure, musical-sounding classic silicon fuzz
- 2-way gain switch for low/high gain modes
- Thick fuzz/overdrive with rich harmonics and massive headroom
- Volume and Fuzz controls let you easily nail the sound you're after
- Ultra-compact form factor takes up very little space on your pedalboard
- Works great on bass, too
- Requires standard 9-volt DC negative power (sold separately)