Designed as the ultimate tone shaping tool for a player’s pedalboard, the PRISM is a buffer, boost, preamp, EQ and overdrive all in one beautiful and compact stainless steel enclosure!
“I love it! It’s like Photoshop for guitar!” – Mateus Asato
Much like an optical prism, which takes white light and breaks it apart into the different colors, the Jackson Audio PRISM takes your guitar’s natural tone and allows you to boost it, shape it and transform it into a new tone that is uniquely you!
Use it shape your tone, slam the front of your amp or add new dimension to your existing pedals, any way you use it, we believe the PRISM will be the cornerstone of your rig for many years to come!
- Comprehensive tone shaper, boost, and buffer
- 3 discrete boost circuits — transparent, amp, and treble booster
- 3 pre-gain settings that ramp up in intensity
- Active Body and Tone controls for detailed frequency sculpting
- Tone-saving high-current buffer
- Powered via 9-volt adapter; internal charge pump increases operating voltage to 18 volts
- Housed in a rugged stainless-steel enclosure
- Pedal Type:Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes, Relay Switching
- EQ:Tone Control
- Controls:3-way Gain Switch, 3-way Boost Circuit Switch
- Power Source:9V DC 100mA power supply (sold separately)