Dual Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal with 3-band Active EQ, 4 Clipping Options, Gain Cycle Mod, Replaceable Distortion Circuit, and MIDI Input
- Designed in collaboration with modern guitar hero Mateus Asato
- Dual distortion and overdrive pedal for serious tone chasers
- Distortion side inspired by a classic British high-gain tube amp
- Overdrive side is based on a circuit known for transparency and touch sensitivity
- 4 selectable clipping diode presets
- Active 3-band EQ for flexible tone shaping
- Innovative Gain Cycle mode with 4 scalable distortion settings
- Replaceable analog plug-ins for changing the distortion’s tonal character (Modern High-gain plug-in included; others sold separately)
- MIDI input for controlling parameters via an external footswitch
- Rugged and compact brushed stainless steel enclosure
From Jackson Audio:
The Mateus Asato Signature Pedal, the ASABI, is a distortion and overdrive pedal that contains a HUGE array of tones and is also the world's first pedal to feature analog distortion plug-ins!
To keep things interesting on your pedalboard, we developed the technology to create replaceable distortion plug-ins so you can swap the distortion circuit in the ASABI without having to buy a completely new pedal! Because we all like to try out new pedals, these affordable plug-ins allow you to buy the pedal once and update it with new plug-ins all the time!
The name ASABI, which means, "of unusual birth" was chosen by Mateus because it speaks to the unique nature of this pedal, as well as his own family heritage. Keep reading below to learn more about how the ASABI can bring your tone to life in new and creative ways!
- True Bypass (relay) for each channel
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 100k
- Power Supply: DC
- Voltage Input: 9V MAX
- Polarity: Center Negative
- Min Current Required: 120mA
- Dimensions: 2.7” x 4.875″