With a passionate pearl red coated casing and shiny gold-plated knurled footswitches, the Ampero II Stomp 10th Anniversary Limited Edition is an homage to Hotone's first decade of building sonic bridges. Ampero II Stomp 10th Anniversary Limited Edition is a limited run of 1,200 units, each unit comes with a 10-inch red vinyl collecting 6 songs from 6 different bands in which Hotone team members are involved.
- Tri-core platform, new station for signal processing: Ampero II Stomp implements the brand new tri-core digital platform and independent AD/DA from ESS® Sabre® Series, combined with our more advanced CDCM HD and F.I.R.E modeling technology, creating more musically dynamic and vivid tones.
Dual effects chain, more tonal variations: Ampero II Stomp introduces a highly customizable dual effects chain supporting multiple serial/parallel signal routing, up to 12 effects modules can be used simultaneously. Try it as you see fit.
8-in/8-out audio interface, new sparks for home recording: Ampero II Stomp with the 8-in/8-out USB audio interface function will sure lend you a helping hand. Whether you want to monitor wet and record dry, or record wet and dry at the same time, and of course reamp, which has been a trend, you got it all in Ampero II Stomp.
Glossy touchscreen, smoother navigation: Ampero II Stomp is imbued with the fresh UI design to make things more accessible.
Improved IR performance with CELESTION Digital built in: Ampero II Stomp now supports up to 2048 IR sampling points, doubled up from the previous generation, furthermore reproducing captured cabinets and studio acoustics with precision. To add up, 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs powered by Celestion® Digital and 50 more custom IR slots will hugely rejuvenate the energy of your music.
60-second stereo looper: A built-in stereo looper supports max. 60 seconds stereo recording, back up by supplemental yet necessary functions such as undo/redo, 1/2 speed, reverse record/play and more.
Compatible Win/Mac Software: Connect to your desktop or laptop and launch the editor software, with more specific effects descriptions, more straightforward patch editing and more effective patch management.
Lighter and smaller design: The shape of Ampero II Stomp has transformed and transcended, and now fits perfectly as a stompbox in the pedalboard matrix.
Richer I/O jacks: Stereo In/Out. Now you can pair up with more instruments/pedals/amps. Greetings, Stereo FX Loop.
- Effects Digital Audio Signal Processing
- 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic Range
- Max. 127dB (digital to analog)
- 460 (incl. global EQ)
- No. of Effect Modules
- Effects Slots
- Total of 12 simultaneous effects slots
- Looper Time
- Stereo 60 seconds
- Two 1/4″ Tip Sleeve (TS) instrument jacks with individual input mode selector
- One 1/8″ Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) expression pedal/momentary footswitch input (EXP/CTRL) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop return jack
- One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Two 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) balanced stereo output jacks
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop send jack
- One 1/8″ stereo headphones output jack
- One standard 5 pin MIDI output jack
- Input Impedance
- Input: E.GT: 1MΩ; A.GT: 4.7MΩ; LINE: 10kΩ
- FX Loop Return: 100kΩ
- Aux In: 10kΩ
- Output Impedance
- Output: 1KΩ
- FX Loop Send: 1KΩ
- Headphones: 47Ω
- Input Level
- Input: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Return: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- Aux In: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 20dBu (Max)
- Output Level
- Output: -11.76dBu (Nominal); 26.25dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Send: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- Headphones: -7.4dBu (Nominal); 18.3dBu (Max)
- 4″ 800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port
- USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing
- Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 and 2048 points; Supports up to 50 user IRs
- Power Requirements
- 9-18V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption
- 800mA Max (9V DC)
- 185mm(W) × 145mm(D) × 58mm(H)