ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Hotone's Nano Legacy amps are so in demand that it only made sense to combine two of them into one, put it in convenient floor-based stompbox, and let it rule as the core of your professional sound system.
More than simply combining two Nano Legacy amps in one, the Nano Legacy Floor amps feature upgraded sound quality, increased output power (up to 75 watts) and extended onboard functions/effects. Plus, these portable dual-channel amps let you integrate a complete rig that is always ready for touring and recording: just connect to a cabinet/mixer/interface and you're ready to rock.
Hotone Nano Legacy Floor Series BritWind Portable Dual Channel Floor Amplifier [NLF-1] Features:
- Portable dual channel floor amp for your pedalboard.
- Up to 75 Watts output power.
- Unbeatable Nano Legacy tone with upgraded sound quality and dynamic range.
- Dual channel design combining 2 best-selling Nano Legacy amps in one.
- CH A: Hotone British Invasion, inspired by legendary Vox AC30.*
- CH B: Hotone Purple Wind, inspired by legendary Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959.*
- High quality tone with independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ.
- Built-in boost provides up to +12dB of clean volume boost.
- Built-in reverb with clear, natural decay.
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16Ω.
- FX LOOP for using external effects.
- Line and XLR outputs with switchable cab simulator.
- 18-20V DC power supply (center positive.)
* The mentioned manufacturers and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Hotone NLF-1 Specifications:
Built-in Boost: Max. +12 dB pure clean boost
Power Requirement: 18-20V DC center positive
Current Consumption: Min. 4.5A
Speaker Output: 4-16Ω, self-adaptive
Max. Output Power (19V): 75 Watts @ 4Ω / 40 Watts @ 8Ω / 20 Watts @ 16Ω
Dimensions (DxWxH): 7.5" x 4.7" x 2.1" (190mm × 118.5mm × 53.5mm)
Weight: 1.74 lbs / 792g (without PSU)