Hey guys, I always use a tube amp and 9 pedal rig, and I love this sound. Why should I choose Ampero One?
OK, that is very easy on Ampero One. It has great tube amps generated by new technology, modeling everything from extremely heavy driven sounds to pure clean ones. You can play heavy grunge to jazzy clean. These are easy by using our New Hotone modeling technology : CDCM HD + F.I.R.E makes it all possible.
What is it, digital?
Our dynamic modeling called “CDCM HD” reacts enough to the dynamics of your playing style. It's not flat sounding like other modeling. Also, IR systems. An easy description is that “it emulates to a preset sample sound”. This helps sounds like acoustic guitar in Ampero One. If you want to know more, go to white paper and check out the specs.
Does it sounds better than other modeling systems?
In order to make you sound amazing, Ampero One needs massive processing power, must be LIGHTNING FAST. Making you sound like you want for “your rig”, it needs to use a SHARC® DSP* chip.
NOTE : Ampero One features a powerful Analog Devices® SHARC®* series DSP. Compared to HOTONE XTOMP, this processor features increased performance and hardware-based audio processing accelerator modules, which makes it easy to handle multiple XTOMP-grade high quality effect algorithms.
*The mentioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character/features of the products.
The item is in new working condition, it only has two small scratches that were there from when the box was opened.
No input mode selector?
Yes, Ampero One does have no input mode selector* compared to Ampero, But we designed a special input jack with high input impedance (up to 4.7M Ohms) for the best possible instrument compatibility. This makes Ampero One ready for electric guitars/basses and acoustic instruments without a input mode selector.
- The popular amp modeler & effects processor in a smaller case
- New-gen CDCM & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- Powerful dual DSP-powered platform ensures excellent sound quality
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 120dB S/N ratio
- 4-inch 800 x 480 sharp color touch screen with instant control
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Mac/PC software or for use as an USB audio interface
- Advanced acoustic simulation effects
- 242 effects based on stunning XTOMP effects library
- User custom IR loader with 3rd party IR support
- Built-in drum machine with 100 patterns
- 198 presets
- Built-in looper with max. 100 seconds recording time
- Built-in expression pedal
- Authentic stereo output processing
- External controller jack for connecting external footswitches/pedals
- Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Effects: 242
- Effects Modules: Total of 9 simultaneous
- Patches; 198 (99 user patches, 99 factory patches)
- Looper Time: Mono 100 seconds, Stereo 50 seconds
- Internal Drum Machine: 100 Rhythm Patterns
- Inputs: One 1/4” Tip Sleeve (TS) Instrument jack
- One 1/8” Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack
- One 1/4” Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) Expression Pedal input jack
- Outputs: Two 1/4” Tip Sleeve (TS) Unbalanced Stereo output jacks
- One 1/8” Stereo headphones output jack
- Input Impedance: Input: 4.7MΩ
- Aux In: 10kΩ
- Output Impedance
- Output: 3.2kΩ
- Phones: 66Ω
- Screen: 4"800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB Type-B port with USB Audio support
- Impulse Response/IR processing
- Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 points
- Power Requirements: 9V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: 500mA Max
- Dimensions: 273mm (L) x 143mm (W) x 51mm (H)
- Weight: 1202g