Designed for electric guitar or keyboard players, the Hotone Ampero is a pedalboard amp modeler and effects processor. It's designed for use on stage and in the studio. Use it to access authentic emulations of pedals, amps, and cabinets.
There are 242 effects provided in total. Chain any nine of these effects together at any one time. Cabinets have been modeled down to the mic positioning, which you can change for different tones. Use all your favorite cabinet impulse-responses with the Ampero thanks to third-party support.
All the sounds utilize CDCM HD and F.I.R.E. modeling technology for an authentic timbre and feel. True stereo routing is available for complex delays, and reverbs, and the outputs can send audio directly to the house PA during your gig.
You'd think all these options would demand a steep learning curve. Not so—the Ampero gives you an intuitive interface, with a prominent 4" touchscreen and three quick access knobs for straightforward effect manipulation. Four foot switches are on hand (or rather, under foot), as is an expression pedal for continuous effects like wah wahs and volume swells.
In addition to these onboard effects, the Ampero offers 120 seconds of looping and an internal drum machine with 100 patterns. You can connect your Ampero to your computer as a USB interface and load tones from Ampero's software.
- Amp modeler/effects processor/USB audio interface for electric, acoustic-electric, and bass guitar
- 24-bit signal processing with up to 120dB S/N ratio ensures top-shelf sound
- 18-volt DC high-voltage power supply produces a huge dynamic range
- New-gen CDCM HD and F.I.R.E. systems deliver ultra-realistic modeling
- Core-Dual-DSP platform enables 9 simultaneous effects
- Includes 64 amp models, 60 cab models, 100+ pedal models, 50+ Hotone effects, and 198 presets
- Features spot-on mic simulations with variable positioning
- Bolster your sound library with user-custom and third-party IRs
- Full-color, 4", 800 x 480 touchscreen is incredibly intuitive
- Dive deep with Hotone’s free Ampero editor software
- Built-in drum machine with 100 patterns makes practicing fun
- Built-in looper with 120 seconds of recording time
- 4 assignable footswitches and integrated expression pedal
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum housing