- An ideal nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar for playing live
- Lightweight chambered mahogany body topped with cedar delivers classic acoustic tone
- Onboard RMC Polydrive electronics include a 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for maximum control
- Synth Access hexaphonic pickup system offers 13-pin output for compatibility with high-end processor and effects
- Mahogany neck provides enhanced sustain with balanced tone
- Smooth-playing Richlite fretboard is a pleasure to handle
- Gig bag included
Perfect Nylon Guitar for Live Performance!
The Godin MultiAc Grand Concert SA acoustic-electric guitar is an instrument that defies simple definition, and that's just one of the things guitarists love about this axe. With its chambered mahogany body and solid cedar top, this MultiAc Grand Concert SA offers the playability of an solidbody electric, the organic warmth of a traditional nylon-string acoustic, and total freedom from feedback making it ideal for live performance. You'll love the flexibility of the onboard RMC Polydrive electronics, and thanks to the Synth Access hexaphonic pickup output, you can take full advantage of today's hottest guitar processors with your MultiAc Grand Concert SA guitar.
Godin MultiAc Grand Concert SA Acoustic-electric Nylon-string Guitar at a Glance:
- Flexible acoustic tone lets you easily cut through the mix onstage
- Expand your tonal palette with Synth Access hexaphonic output
- Impressive tonewood combination delivers stellar acoustic sound
Flexible acoustic tone lets you easily cut through the mix onstage
One of the problems traditional acoustic guitar players face onstage is tailoring their sound to fit both the venue and the mix. You'll particularly appreciate the MultiAc Grand Concert SA's electronic when you play with accompaniment. That's because Godin outfitted the MultiAc Grand Concert SA with a special set of electronics: the RMC Polydrive. In addition to offering exceptional string-to-string balance, the RMC Polydrive includes a powerful 3-band EQ, with a sweepable mid band. This lets you sculpt you tone while contouring the mids so that every note you play will come through loud and clear.
Expand your tonal palette with Synth Access hexaphonic output
Pioneered by Roland, hexaphonic output lets you tap into some of the most complex and impressive guitar tone processors on the planet, and the Godin MultiAc Grand Concert SA comes ready to take full advantage of this remarkable technology. Just connect your MultiAc Grand Concert SA guitar to any compatible device via the 13-pin output and let the fun begin. If you're a songwriter, you'll be particularly impressed with the way this technology aids your ability to transcribe music, converting each note you play into MIDI that any notation or sequencing software can recognize. And if you're concerned about tracking, don't be. This is one of the tightest tracking hex systems you'll ever get your hands on.
Impressive tonewood combination delivers stellar acoustic sound
Godin crafted the MultiAc Grand Concert SA to give you an amazing playing experience, and they started with the tonewoods. This striking guitar has a solid cedar top, a chambered mahogany body, a very comfortable mahogany neck, and a Richlite fingerboard (which also helps the synth pickups track more accurately). You simply won't find a more stage-ready nylon-string guitar out there! The MultiAc Grand Concert SA minimizes the potential for onstage feedback, and its controls are placed where you can easily get to them.
- String Type: Nylon
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: MultiAc Concert
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq nut
- Nut Width: 2"
- Electronics: RMC Polydrive Electronics
- Strings: D'Addario Pro Arte hard tension nylon
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Weight: 7.0lb (no case)