- Solid mahogany top and back with layered mahogany sides
- Mahogany neck capped with silky-smooth Richlite fingerboard
- Custom Godin QIT electronics perfectly capture pure, natural tone
- Ebony bridge
- 16:1 tuners
The Metropolis Composer QIT, which is part of the Godin Acoustic lineup, is absolutely stunning and a real joy to play! It comes in a classic dreadnought size, perfect for that big and full sound. The body is made of a Mahogany construction with a smooth semi-gloss finish—with a solid Mahogany top and back, which are complemented by layered Mahogany sides. This guitar also has a Mahogany neck, so you can be sure to get rich and rounded tones, all the while being very well balanced with the addition of a Richlite fretboard, an Ebony bridge, and a 25.5” scale. Also included is the Godin QIT system with integrated tuner for convenient plug-and-play performance. Naturally, the Metropolis Composer QIT is made right here in Canada!
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Metropolis Composer (Dreadnought)
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear 16:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.72"
- Electronics: Godin EPM Quantum 1T
- Strings: .012-.053
- Part Number: 050147