- Hand made in Canada
- Concert body acoustic-electric from an innovator in acoustic design
- Solid mahogany back, layered mahogany sides, and solid mahogany top yield rich, full tone and robust volume
- Mahogany neck with richlite fingerboard
- Shallow body depth produces a unique sonic signature, and is very comfortable against the body
- Godin QIT system delivers pristine, true acoustic tone when amplified
- Ebony bridge and Graph Tech saddle for tone support
The Fairmount CH Composer QIT, which is part of the Godin Acoustic lineup, is absolutely stunning and really easy to play! It has a comfy Concert Hall body shape with a shallow depth and a sleek silhouette, which makes it a great choice for folk music players and songwriters. The body is made of a Mahogany construction with a smooth semi-gloss finish—with a solid Mahogany top and back, which are complemented by layered Mahogany sides. This guitar also has a Mahogany neck, so you can be sure to get rich and rounded tones, all the while being very well balanced with the addition of a Richlite fretboard, an Ebony bridge, and a 25.5” scale. Also included is the Godin QIT system with integrated tuner for convenient plug-and-play performance. Naturally, the Fairmount CH Composer QIT is made right here in Canada!
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6 Strings
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Sides Wood: Layered Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear, 16:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.72"
- Electronics: Custom Godin with Under-saddle Transducer
- Strings: .012-.053
- Manufacturer Part Number: 050130