- Mahogany neck
- Richlite Fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 25 1/2" Scale
- 1.715" nut width
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body and Cedar top
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Natural Semi-Gloss finish
- Godin VBGAC Gig Bag Included
Comfortable playing a steel-string guitar but looking to add a bit of that nylon-string flavor to your repertoire? Look no further! The Godin ACS-SA Slim was designed with a slim neck, Godin's Ergocut shaping technique, and a 16" fingerboard radius, all in the name of making it play like your favorite steel-string instrument. The RMC transducer pickup system reproduces the acoustic vibe in detail, and there's even a 13-pin synth connector!
Godin made the ACS-SA Slim from the ground up to sound great, and it definitely delivers. This gorgeous guitar has a chambered silver leaf maple body with a beauty of a cedar top, for a magical balance warmth and sustain. The ACS-SA Slim's mahogany neck is fast and comfortable, and it's topped with an exquisite Richlite fingerboard. This guitar isn't just amazingly versatile; it's incredibly classy.
Since the early 1970s, Godin has been crafting pro-quality instruments loaded with innovations. Whether you're a session pro or a re-creational player, Godin has a guitar built to suit you perfectly. You'll love the clean lines, exceptionally comfortable playing feel, and exquisite tone you get from a Godin guitar. You get it all: classic craftsmanship, modern features, and amazing tonality. Here's your chance to get your hands on a pro-quality guitar!
- String Type: Nylon
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: ACS-SA Slim
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Acrylic Lacquer
- Top Wood: Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: Silverleaf maple
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mini dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq nut
- Nut Width: 1.715"
- Electronics: RMC electronics with 13-pin output
- Strings: Pro Arte Classical Hard Tension, (.028-.044)
- Case Included: Gig Bag