- Supports Products With 13 Pin Inputs
- Plug Into Amp/Mixing Board With Standard Cable
- Feedback Resistant
- Nylon String Tone Ideal for Latin Pop Rock
- Includes Gig Bag
The chambered body is ideal for reducing feedback but the guitar's response is more typical of a solid body design than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. If you need to crank it up to be heard in a busy venue or over the rest of the band, you can do so without worrying about feedback.
The engine in the ACS-SA includes individual transducer saddles powered by a customised preamp system from the RMCTM Pickup Company. It produces superb amplified sound and a hexaphonic output through a 13 pin connector enabling direct access to products such as Roland™ GR-Series guitar synths.
"A truly beautiful instrument that bridges the gap between a traditional nylon string guitar and the sci-fi future of computers, synths and samplers. I could not have done my Flamenco A Go Go record without it!" Steve Stevens
"When I play guitar, I need tone and quality. The fact that my ACS doesn't feedback is an added bonus. Godin Guitars give me all this and more." Aaron Mclain (Marc Anthony Band)
- Body: Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body with Cedar top
- Finish: Cedar Natural
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite®
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Electronics: Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Brand New (New)
- Godin ACS-SA Nylon Acoustic Guitar SG + Synth - Natural - Inc Bag - 32150
- Made In
- Right / Left Handed
- Right Handed
- Number of Strings
- 6 String
- Body Features