Part of Gibson’s Slash Collection, the Slash Les Paul Standard is a solidbody electric guitar that’s worthy of its namesake. Inject your playing with incredible warmth and sustain, thanks to a resonant solid mahogany body, that’s accented by an eye-catching AAA figured maple top. Enjoy unbelievable playability, courtesy of a comfortable rosewood-capped C-shaped neck. And when you plug into your British stack, you’ll experience a mid-forward sustain and crunch that every Slash fan is sure to recognize, by virtue of dual Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups. The Slash Les Paul Standard sports hand-wired electronics, color-coordinated hardware, and a bevy of special Slash-approved touches.
Classic construction with Slash’s personal touches
The Slash Les Paul Standard conjures the vibe of the influential Gibson guitars Slash has used during his career. It includes a solid mahogany body, a AAA figured maple top, and an easy-playing C-shaped neck. The electronics consist of a hand-wired harness with Orange Drop capacitors. You also get color-coordinated hardware components, Slash’s “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover.
- Resonant solid mahogany body exhibits incredible warmth and sustain
- Supremely eye-catching AAA figured maple top adds snap and bite to your tone
- Rosewood-capped C-shaped neck supplies unbelievable playability
- Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups deliver Slash's trademark sustain, crunch, and midrange
- Hand-wired harness with Orange Drop capacitors ensure spot-on vintage tone
- Boasts color-coordinated hardware, Slash’s “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and signed truss rod cover
- Includes a hardshell case, blank truss rod cover, Slash’s signature Ernie Ball strings, and 4 Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex picks
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Slash Les Paul Standard
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:AAA Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:November Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:'50s Vintage
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.687"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Vintage Keystone
- Neck Pickup:Custom Burstbucker Alnico II Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Burstbucker Alnico II Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPSS00NVNH1