Gibson’s mastery of refined design and quality craftsmanship of an electric guitar does not stop at the instrument itself. With a fine eye for excellence in all aspects of an electric guitar, Gibson’s strings stand out in the same way their prized instruments do – top of the line and of the highest quality. Perfect for Gibson guitars, these strings play a crucial part in giving a Gibson that iconic tone.
Vintage Reissue strings deliver on generations of the great Gibson experience. Utilizing a hex-shaped steel core wire and a pure-nickel wrap just as they were made in the 1950s, these strings let classic Gibson tones ring out with a classic voice.
Gibson Vintage Reissue 6-string Electric Guitar Strings — Light Features:
- Pure nickel-wrapped strings produce a bright, vintage tone
- Precision wound to ensure high quality
- Made to historic specs to capture the original vintage feel
- Corrosion-resistant packaging ensures your strings are factory fresh
- Guitar Type:Guitar
- Number of Sets:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Gauges:.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Core Material:Steel
- Winding Material:Pure Nickel
- Winding Type:Round
- Manufacturer Part Number:SEG-HVR10