A Classic Right in Your Hands!
If you have ever wanted to add a classic Les Paul to your collection without breaking the bank, the Gibson Les Paul Tribute is here. This homage to the guitar that changed rock forever stays true to the original with a few modern updates. Once it’s in your hands, you will feel, hear, and see all the reasons this seminal axe has won over so many millions of players the world over since it was first released. The Tribute features a weight-relieved mahogany body with a maple top for stellar resonance and lightweight feel. A beautiful satin nitrocellulose finish lets the tonewoods breathe and glow with their natural color. A smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard offers that classic Les Paul feel and response, and a pair of 490 humbucking pickups delivers vintage-style tone.
A pickup pairing made for tone
Gibson voiced the pickups on the Les Paul Tribute for tonal characteristics similar to their ’57 Classics but with a slight increase in the upper mids for a more contemporary humbucker sound — The neck-position 490R gives you much of the tonal characteristics of an original PAF but with a slight upper-mid bump that delivers clarity and definition to complement the wonderfully warm sound of this pickup — great for chimey rhythm work. And the 490T humbucker is the ideal bridge pickup when you need more mids and highs. With a 3-way pickup selector and independent tone controls, you have a massive array of tone-shaping options at your fingertips.
Designed for comfort
Early Les Pauls were known for being a bit heavy. With the Ultra-modern weight relief system on the Tribute, Gibson has carved out carefully chosen sections of the body to remove some of that extra weight without compromising tone or resonance. With this relief, you can enjoy more hours of comfortable live playing without straining your back.
Players fell in love with the neck on early Les Pauls, and the Tribute offers current players an opportunity to experience the feel and response of those classic necks. Cut to a classic rounded profile, this maple neck feels instantly comfortable, ideal for lead runs as well as chords up and down the neck. The rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets is an integral part of this neck’s overall feel, providing easy fretting and ultra-smooth response. And with a Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge with a stopbar tailpiece, you get that vintage Les Paul sustain!
Gibson Les Paul Tribute Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Ultra-modern weight-relieved mahogany body with maple top for stellar resonance
- Smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for that classic Les Paul feel and response
- Pair of 490 humbucking pickups delivers vintage PAF tone
- 3-way pickup selector and bridge and neck tone controls provide a massive array of tone-shaping options
- Nashville Tune-o-matic with stopbar bridge delivers that vintage Les Paul sustain
- Frets have been Plek’d for uniformity along the fingerboard, resulting in an even feel
- Vintage Deluxe tuners look classic and keep your tuning locked
- Body Type:Solidbody, Ultra-modern weight relief
- Body Shape:Les Paul Tribute
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Trapezoiids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.695"
- Nut Material:Graph Tech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup:490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:490T Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPTR00FHNH1