- Weight: 8.90 lbs
- Mahogany body, maple top; gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck, vintage ’50s profile
- Handwired electronics with Orange Drop capacitors
- Vintage Deluxe tuning machines
- 1.695" Graph Tech nut
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 50's has a solid mahogany body with a maple top, a rounded 50's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and aged gold tophat knobs. The calibrated Burstbucker 1 (neck) and Burstbucker 2 (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo II magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Gold Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage '50s
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit