- Two-piece grain-filled ash body with figured red mahogany top
- One Custom Shop vintage-style single-coil Tele bridge pickup; one Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil neck pickup
- “Deep C”-shaped maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Gold hardware; vintage-style bridge with three compensated brass saddles
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The two-piece, dark grain-filled ash body boasts a striking red mahogany cap— high-end appointments that adds elegance to this guitar.
We raided the Custom Shop parts bin for pickups; a vintage-style ‘50s pickup at the bridge and a fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup.
This guitar features a comfortable, one-piece “Deep C"-shaped neck maple with a 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets for modern playability.
This guitar features elegant gold hardware.
Gold tuning machines with pearloid buttons lend an extra touch of class to this instrument.
As a special touch, the Rarities Red Mahogany Top Telecaster includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.