Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Quilt Maple Top Stratocaster features a two-piece roasted alder body with a quilt maple top and a solid rosewood neck. The Pure Vintage 65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups deliver a sweet, articulate voice.
- Two-piece roasted alder body with quilt maple top
- Three Pure Vintage 65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- "60s C”-shaped solid rosewood neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The roasted alder body sports a quilt maple cap—a high-end appointment that adds elegance to this guitar.
We outfitted this guitar with our Pure Vintage 65 Stratocaster pickups for a sweet and articulate tone.
The one-piece rosewood neck adds warmth to the instrument’s voice and looks great.
The "60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel, while the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets offer modern playability.
This Stratocaster features a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
The Rarities Quilt Maple Stratocaster includes a vintage-style deluxe brown hardshell case.