- Two-piece dark grain-filled ash body with figured koa top
- One Tim Shaw-designed humbucking bridge pickup with Filter’tron cover; custom overwound 59 Stratocaster middle and neck pickups with open-top chrome covers and gold foil inserts
- One-piece, quartersawn “Modern C”-shaped European maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Six-point synchronized tremolo bridge; staggered tuners
- Includes vintage-style brown G&G hardshell case
FIGURED KOA TOP
The alluring two-piece ash body sports a figured koa top—a high-end appointment that adds elegance to this guitar.
We combined a fat-sounding custom Tim Shaw-designed humbucking pickup under a Filter’trson cover with two custom overwound ‘59 Stratocaster single-scoil pickups sporting open-top chrome covers with gold foil inserts to give this guitar one-of-a-kind style.
ONE-PIECE QUARTERSAWN EUROPEAN MAPLE NECK
Not only does the neck display stunningly attractive grain, its one-piece construction means its strong and stable.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The "’Modern C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable for any playing style, while the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets offer modern playability.
STAGGERED-HEIGHT TUNING MACHINES
Staggered-height tuning machines provide the correct break angle at the nut for better contact and clearer tone.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
As a special touch, the Rarities Koa Top Stratocaster includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.