- Two-piece alder body with flame ash top and lacquer finish
- Three Custom Shop 54 Strat single-coil pickups
- "60s C”-shaped birdseye maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The two-piece alder body boasts a striking flame ash cap—a high-end appointment that adds elegance to this guitar.
This Rarities guitar features our Custom Shop 54 Stratocaster pickups to reproduce authentic, vintage Fender sound.
The attractive figured birdseye maple neck is built using the same techniques as our 50s-era necks.
The "60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage playing feel, while the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets offer modern playability.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character.
This guitar includes a vintage-style brown hardshell case.2499.99