- Two-piece alder body with Plasma Red Burst flame ash top
- Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Slim “’64 C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
FLAME ASH TOP
The two-piece alder body has a striking flame ash top—a high-end appointment that adds elegance to this bass.
We outfitted this bass with our Pure Vintage 64 Jazz Bass pickups for exceptional articulation and tone.
BOUND DARK EBONY FINGERBOARD
The bound dark ebony fingerboard adds clarity and warmth to the instrument’s voice.
“64 C” NECK SHAPE
This Jazz Bass features a slim “64 C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the 60s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
This rarities bass features a vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge and Pure Vintage reverse open-gear tuners.
DELUXE HARDSHELL CASE
The Rarities Flame Ash Top Jazz Bass includes a deluxe brown hardshell case.