- Weight: 7.30 lbs
- Comfort-contoured alder body with figured maple top, gloss polyester finish
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck (satin polyurethane finish)
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 3 Player Series Alnico V Strat single-coil pickups
- Fender 2-point Synchronized Tremolo floating vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Synthetic bone nut, width: 1.650"
- 25.5" scale length
- Chrome hardware
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the stunning Player Stratocaster Plus Top is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Top Material Flamed Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-piece Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0144553552