Weight: 7.40 lbs
Serial Number: CZ558846
The latest incarnation of the Dual-Mag Stratocaster® is here. Like their predecessors, Dual-Mag II Strat pickups feature well-balanced tone, shimmering clear highs and balanced rich lows; comprising alnico 5 magnets from low E through G with a “low G” magnet (which provides a nice transition from wound to plain strings). The alnico 5 beneath the G makes that string “sing” just right. B&E magnets are the same as Dual-Mag 1 (beveled alnico 2—slightly taller than vintage). Dual-Mag II also has extra turns of wire, so they’re hotter overall and are calibrated from bridge to neck.
The Dual-Mag II Strat features a roasted alder body with a Relic® lacquer finish. A roasted rift-sawn maple neck has a flat-lam rosewood fingerboard, ’60-style oval “C” back-shape, 9.5” fingerboard radius and 21 jumbo frets. Dual-Mag II pickups feature five-way switching and Strat ½ blender with tone saver treble bleed wiring, all mounted on a three-ply black pickguard. Other features include Custom Shop vintage-style synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and a wing string tree with metal spacer. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Dual-Mag II Stratocaster
- Body Material: Lightweight Roasted Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Relic'd
Color: Aged Black over 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Roasted Riftsawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s Oval C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: AAA Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Micarta Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
Tuners: Vintage-style with Fender logo
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-wound Dual-mag II Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-wound RWRP Dual-mag II Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-wound Dual-mag II Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case Included