- Weight: 8.10 lbs
- Limited-edition solidbody electric guitar with tried-and-true Strat design
- Fat ’60s Stratocaster single-coil pickups
- Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup plus modern 5-way switch wiring
- Ash body
- Deep "C" neck profile with Super-Natural satin finish
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Sculpted neck heel
- Gold Super-stable locking short-post tuning machines with white pearloid buttons
- 2-point Synchronized Tremolo with cold-rolled steel tone block gives you expressive playing options and extra sustain
- 75th anniversary ingot rear headstock inlay and engraved anniversary neck plate
- Light-catching gloss urethane finish and head-turning gold hardware
- Includes a custom molded hardshell case and a certificate of authenticity
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body, with gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners. The one-piece maple neck features a Deep “C” profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Fat ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone with added low-end punch while a 2-point tremolo with cold-rolled steel block enhances sparkle, sustain and tuning stability. Finally, each Commemorative Stratocaster features a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: 75th Anniversary Stratocaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Color: 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
Tuners: Modern Locking with Pearloid Buttons
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '60s Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0177512833