The FBT X-PRO 12Aseries speakers with integrated mixer feature lightweight, yet rugged plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating and internal ply reinforcement construction. Available in black finish the FBT X-PRO 12A series speakers modern cabinet appearance provides fixed installations with an elegant design that blends into any decor. The asymmetrical shape of the FBT XPRO 12Acabinet also allows use as a powered floor stage monitor. The FBT X-PRO 12Ais two way design incorporating an 12" low frequency woofer and 1" HF compression driver coupled to a 80°H x 50°V constant directivity rotatable horn.
With a frequency range of 50Hz - 20kHz the FBT X-PRO 12A speakers provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 127dB. The bi-amplified FBT X-PRO 12A active speaker feature a 800W low frequency amp and a 200W high frequency amp. The control panel features XLR input and link out, 6,3mm jack stereo input with volume, stereo RCA input with volume, XLR output selector coupled with stereo/mono, HPfilter, mic/line, DSPpreset selector, prt/lmt led indicator. 2 x M10 rigging points built into the cabinet along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT X-PRO 12Aspeaker to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. Astandard 1,38" speaker stand socket allows the FBT X-PRO 12A to be mounted on speaker stand. Afront face steel grille protects the speaker from external damage.
- Equipped with: 12" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Power: 800 W class D (LF) and 200 W class AB (HF)
- 4 DSP presets
- Dispersion pattern (nominal): 80° x 50° (H x V, rotatable)
- Frequency range: 50-20,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Max. sound pressure level (SPL): 127 dB
- Inputs: 1 x XLR, 2 x 6.3 mm jack (L/R), and 2 x RCA (RCA stereo)
- 2 x Link outputs: XLR male (1 x for mono summing)
- Housing material: plywood
- Monitor angle: 35°
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 370 x 640 x 370 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Colour: black