- Rust- and break-resistant strings for acoustic guitar
- 80/20 bronze winding delivers detailed, sparkling tone
- Extra Light set, 0.010–0.050
- Perfect for aggressive players and frequent travelers
- Ideal for coastal areas with salty air that can cause premature rusting
Paradigm Acoustic sets are the most break resistant strings on the planet - GUARANTEED. Paradigm Acoustic strings provide unprecedented strength and longer string life while retaining 100% Earthwood tone and feel. Ernie Ball's industry leading ultra-high strength steel is included in both the wound and plain strings to provide superior tensile and fatigue strength for strings that lock into tune fast and hold up under the most stressful playing styles and conditions. The coupling of Ernie Ball's Everlast nanotreatment with breakthrough plasma enhanced wrap wire provides added corrosion resistance and reduced accumulation of tone-robbing buildup and debris. Experience the first set of longer lasting strings that are worth playing with all benefits and no compromises.
Gauges .010, .014 .020, .028, .040, .050