A Performance-packed Double-cutaway
Looking for a performance-packed double-cutaway guitar? Then pick up an Epiphone DC Pro — you won’t be disappointed. Its resonant mahogany body delivers richness and warmth that’s accented by the snap and sustain of an eye-catching AAA flamed maple top. Experience incredible PAF-like tone thanks to dual ProBucker pickups, while coil tapping and phase invert unlock an entire universe of tones. You’ll appreciate the playability of the DC Pro’s custom C-shaped mahogany neck and easy-playing pau ferro all-access fingerboard. The DC Pro features attractive cream binding, block-and-triangle fingerboard inlays, a 1940s-era vine headstock inlay, and pearloid Epiphone logo.
An eye-catching double-cutaway design
When Epiphone released the Del Rey in 1995, with its double-cutaway design and easy upper-fret access, it was a huge hit — in fact, it’s one of Epiphone’s most-loved contemporary designs. The DC Pro takes that classic design to new heights with a resonant mahogany body and an eye-catching AAA flamed maple top that deliver richness and warmth with plenty of snap and sustain. Cream binding adorns the DC Pro’s headstock, body, and fingerboard, ensuring that all eyes will be on you every time you hit the stage.
A universe of tone from tapped ProBuckers
The ProBuckers on the DC Pro feature Alnico II magnets — the same found in sought-after vintage PAF humbuckers — for rich, warm tone with crystalline highs and a tight bottom. With a ProBucker-2 in the neck position and a slightly overwound ProBucker-3 in the bridge position, crank your gain, and you can do some serious damage. We’re talking fat, snarling tone served up with days of sustain. Excited? There’s more. You also get coil tapping and phase invert controlled by push-pull volume pots, giving you an infinite variety of sounds from single-coil spank to full humbucker shred. The DC Pro is a tone machine.
The DC Pro’s comfortable deep-set, custom C-shaped mahogany neck takes playability to a new level. Its easy-playing pau ferro all-access fingerboard includes 24 medium jumbo frets, a 24.75" scale, 12" radius, and Graph Tech nut. And it looks as great as it plays, thanks to eye-popping block-and-triangle fingerboard inlays, in addition to a dovewing headstock with an iconic 1940s-era vine inlay and a pearloid Epiphone logo.
Epiphone DC Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Resonant mahogany body delivers richness and warmth
- Eye-catching AAA flamed maple top adds snap and sustain
- ProBucker pickups yield incredible PAF-like tone
- Push-pull volume pots supply coil tapping and phase invert
- Custom C-shaped mahogany neck takes playability to a new level
- Easy-playing pau ferro all-access fingerboard with 24 medium jumbo frets
- Attractive cream binding, block-and-triangle fingerboard inlays, 1940s-era vine headstock inlay, and pearloid Epiphone logo
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:DC Pro
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:AAA Flame Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Mojave Fade
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Custom C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloiid blocks, Abalone triangle
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material:GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tuners:Grover 18:1
- Neck Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume (neck/bridge-push/pull coil-split, treble bleed), 2 x tone (neck-push/pull phase/bridge), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Manufacturer Part Number:ENG2MFNH1