4-CHANNEL STANDALONE DJ PLAYER AND DJ CONTROLLER
Take command of the DJ booth with the standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens monitor Denon DJ’s powerful standalone operation with Serato DJ Pro waveform and library control too. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine USB and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for hot-cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
The MCX8000 is the world’s first DJ media player/controller to have its own built-in, independent performance software and which interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ Pro too. In addition, Engine Prime v 2.1 firmware now brings even more performance capabilities and hardware customization to the MCX8000. Included, are waveform beatgrid display and editing, microphone and USB talkover/attenuation control plus performance enhancing quantized beat-sync too!
Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to perform with the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ Pro while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports for flash drives and at the rear of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ Pro. If the worst happens with a dreaded computer crash, Engine Prime’s twin USB channels are your ultimate back-up too.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes Serato DJ Pro software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- StagelinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Metal construction